LIGHTING TEXT FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As MB Geothermal D.O.O, GEOEN D.O.O Blt Elektrik Energy Industry and Trade Inc. we attach great importance to ensuring the security of your personal data.
In this context, in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("KVK Law") and the relevant legislation, in the process of processing your personal data and transferring it to third parties within the framework of our activities carried out by our Holding, to prevent and protect your personal data from being processed and accessed unlawfully. We take the necessary precautions to ensure the appropriate level of security. With the full understanding of this responsibility, we process your personal data in the capacity of Data Officer as described below and within the limits ordered by legislation.
This lighting text prepared by our company was updated on 21.02.2020. In case of renewal of the entire Statement or certain articles, the effective date and version of the Statement will be updated. The statement is published on the Company's website (https://mbgeothermal.com) and is made available to the relevant people.
1. PERSON PROCESSING YOUR DATA:
As MB Geothermal D.O.O, GEOEN D.O.O Blt Elektrik Energy Industry and Trade Inc., we are the legal person responsible for establishing and managing the data recording system, which determines the purposes and means of processing your personal data. Our Company will start processing your personal data by ensuring data security with your explicit consent regarding the processing of your personal data, or when we do not need explicit consent. When processing your personal data, we can also process your data by providing one or more data processors and providing the necessary level of security.
2. LEGAL RESPONSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA, FOR WHICH PURPOSE CAN BE PROCESSED, WHICH DATA CAN BE PROCESSED:
Your personal data may vary depending on the service, product or commercial activity provided by our Company; It can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, by automated or non-automated methods, offices, branches, dealers, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data can be processed by creating and updating as long as you benefit from the products and services of our company.
Your personal data To take advantage of the goods and services offered by our Company, to fulfill the obligations in the contracts signed between us, to carry out the necessary works by our relevant units and to manage the processes, to determine and implement the commercial and financial strategies of our Company, to plan and execute the operations and human resources processes, to advertise, execution of information and transactions regarding communication, marketing and financial processes, planning and execution of corporate communication activities, customer relations and management of customer demands and complaints, management of relations with business partners, performing sales and marketing activities of the company / group companies, storing information, reporting, complying with information obligations, execution of correct and up-to-date data processing policy, legal contact of our company and related persons who have commercial relations. and ensuring commercial security, execution of legal transactions and applications, processing transactions before public and private institutions and organizations, performance of contractual acts, etc. Within the scope of transactions and actions, in accordance with the law, ethics and integrity rules and within the scope of legitimate purposes, limited to the periods specified in the legislation, m. It is processed in accordance with the provisions of 5 and 6.
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Your collected personal data; To our Affiliates, Business Partners, Suppliers, Company Officials, Shareholders, MB HOLDING Group Companies and Legally Authorized Public Institutions and Private Persons for the purposes we have explained above, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law. It can be transferred.
This information form is an annex and an integral part of your requests for all types of contracts and service purchases you have signed with our Company.
4. DISPOSAL OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Our company retains the personal data it processes within the deadlines set by the legislation, and in the event that no time has been specified in the legislation; Depending on the services offered by our company while processing that data, personal data is stored for the period that requires the processing of our company in accordance with the practices and practices of commercial life, and after this period, only for the time laid down in practice, in order to constitute evidence for possible legal disputes. Following the expiration of the specified periods, in accordance with Article 7 of the KVK Law, the personal data in question are deleted, destroyed or anonymized on the first destruction date.
5. YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
You can apply to our company within the framework of Article 11 of the KVK Law and send your requests below;
- Finding out whether your personal data is being processed, requesting information if it has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Learning the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion, destruction or anonymization of your personal data if the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear within the scope of Article 7 of the KVK Law,
- Requesting notification of transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- If your personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, requesting the removal of the damage.
Using the application format in (firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address) in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and the Communiqué Regarding the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Supervisor published on 10.03.2018 and the relevant current legislation. ;
- Adnan Menderes Mah. Muğla Blv. Bizim Apt. No:7 K:1 D:1 Aydın address (In case of change of address, the last address published in the trade registry newspaper should be taken into consideration.) with a petition with a wet signature, by hand, through a notary or registered mail
- A software or application developed for the purpose of application or by using your registered e-mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or by using your e-mail address that you have previously communicated to us and registered within our Company. (provided that this application complies with the relevant legislation) by; You can use your application by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order for a person other than the person concerned to make a request, a notary certified power of attorney issued on behalf of the person to apply by the relevant person must be present.
In this context, your requests duly submitted to our Company will be finalized within thirty days at the latest. If the completion of your requests in question requires additional cost, the fee will be charged by our Company from the applicant at the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board ("Board"). If your application is answered by our company on a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, the fee determined in a way not to exceed the cost of the recording medium may be requested.
Our company may request the necessary information and documents to determine whether you are the real owner of the personal data subject to the request and may ask you questions regarding your application in order to clarify the issues specified in your application.
Our company may reject the application of the applicant by explaining its reason in the following cases:
- Processing of personal data for purposes such as research, planning and statistics by anonymizing with official statistics.
- Processing personal data within the scope of art, history, literature or scientific purposes or freedom of expression, provided that they do not violate national defense, national security, public security, public order, economic security, privacy or personal rights, or constitute a crime.
- Processing of personal data within the scope of preventive, protective and intelligence activities carried out by public institutions and organizations authorized by law to provide national defense, national security, public security, public order or economic security.
- Processing of personal data by judicial authorities or enforcement authorities regarding investigations, prosecutions, trials or execution proceedings.
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the prevention of crime or for criminal investigation.
- Processing of personal data personalized by the personal data owner by himself.
- The fact that personal data processing is necessary for the disciplinary investigation or prosecution by the authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and the professional institutions that are public institutions based on the authority given by the law.
- Personal data processing is necessary for the protection of the State's economic and financial interests in relation to budget, tax and financial matters.
- The request of the personal data subject is the possibility of preventing other people's rights and freedoms.
- Requests that require disproportionate effort.
- The information requested is public information.
In case the application is rejected in accordance with Article 14 of the KVK Law, the answer given is insufficient or the application is not answered in due time; The company may complain to the Board within thirty days after receipt of its response and, in any case, within sixty days from the date of application.
For the application form: ((https://mbgeothermal.com) from our website; clicking here you can download.
MB Group CompaniesGO TO MB HOLDING
MB Holding, construction, industry, clothing, food, energy, daily use items, etc. with more than 10 companies and brands. continues its activities in the sector at full speed ...